Thursday, November 19, 2009

God Is So Good!

Hi everyone!  I have some wonderful news to share with you.  Since my last post God has provided for us in a big way.  I went to the bank this past Monday to see what I needed to do to get our account out of the negative so we can open up an additional account for Danny's fundraisers.  Our bank is graciously allowing us to make monthly payments on the amount that is negative and zeroing our balance so that we can start making deposits back into our personal account.  This will eliminate us being charged $5.00 a day for each day that we are in the negative.  What a HUGE Praise The Lord this is!  I've been praying specifically for God to provide us with the money we need to bring us out of the negative, and He has.  I've also been able to pick up additional hours with the Mary Kay Directors that I work for this week because they are both having their holiday open houses this coming weekend.  Again, God is providing for us in ways that we just can't imagine. 

On another note, Jacob is doing great with his tutor.  He's brought home A's and one B on homework that he's done with his tutor.  This is just another answered prayer.  I've openly admitted that I am HORRIBLE at math and unfortunately for Jacob, I'm not able to even check his homework for him.  His tutor has been able reteach him steps that he's missed and check his homework for me as well.  For the first time this school year Jacob feels confident that he'll do well on his math test, which is tomorrow by the way, so please be in prayer for him with that.  I'm still waiting for God to lead me in the direction He wants me to take with homeschool.  At least for now, Jacob has that confidence he was missing before with his math work.

Praise God again!!!  Our cookbook has been sent off for print.  While we were only trying to reach a goal of 100 receipes, we ended up submitting over 250!  We have even started pre-sales and are seeing a huge response to that.  Our goal is to have the cookbooks finished by the week of Christmas so that they can be purchased as gifts.  Please pray that God allows for this to happen. 

Danny has been pretty sick this week.  He's still working, but it's been hard for him.  Last night he didn't make it to church.  He's got flu like symptoms, but not the flu.  Even a little cold can put him in bed.  :(  So, please remember him in your prayers this week.

Okay, I've gotta run, household to cook supper for...I hope to post more soon.  Crystal:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal!!

Love your blog! Danny gave it to Adrain to give to me. I'm following it so I can keep up w/ the things that the boys might forget to share.

I have one, but it's pretty boring. I'm illiterate to computers AND have a dinosaur to work with.

Look forward to our families getting together soon.

Prayers for ya'll always!

Blessing and hugs, Jami <3

Shooter said...

God is so good!